Wind farm operation
Our comprehensive range of wind farm services covers both administrative support and technical supervision.
Wind farm administrative support
We provide the following administrative support:
- Drawing up and delivery of reports to the relevant institutions, such as the Energy Regulatory Office, the Statistical Office, the Customs Office and the Marshal?s Office;
- Representation for the investor at institutions such as the municipality, insurance companies, law firms etc.;
- Handling of all contracts;
- Monitoring environmental issues;
- Full accounting and legal services.
Wind farm technical supervision
We provide the following technical support:
- Ongoing remote monitoring of power plants, using the SCADA system;
- Regular reports on production, malfunctions, technical availability etc.,
- Manual resets and regular visual inspections of the turbines and farm land;
- Supervision of maintenance, servicing of equipment subject to supervision and checks during and after repairs by the servicing team;
- Managing properties including cleaning, snow clearing, planning repairs and renovations etc.,
- Organising technical audits;
- Keeping technical documentation.
Why should you entrust us with the operation of your wind farm?
We've been operating wind farms since 2007.
With our well-planned repair and maintenance plan, we ensure that your wind farm achieves maximum efficiency.
We make sure that all technical faults are repaired immediately and check the quality of repairs. If need be, we make claims for breach of technical availability.
Our staff have all the necessary certificates and licences.